monetize a porn siteThe online porn business is the most profitable commercial niche on the Web. Making money by launching a porn site is both convenient and pleasurable. Porn sites do not require too much hard work and configuration. Once your video script or a plugin is installed, you will be able to import as many porn videos as possible. Then, the only thing you will need to do is to increase the quality and quantity of web traffic your porn site gets. When it is done, you will need to implement some tools in order to monetize your porn site. When comparing with a non-porn blog, the process of porn site monetization will seem very easy and fast. In fact, it is very easy to monetize a porn site with huge volumes of web traffic. You won’t need to do anything extraordinary in order to monetize a porn site. In this post, I will give you some unusual and unique ideas that will help you successfully monetize a porn site.

1) PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTIONS

If your porn site has some rare porn content, you will be able to implement the following tip. There are thousands of porn sites that make money by providing people with premium videos. Usually, a person pays a monthly subscription to get a full access to a porn site’s video or photo content. You might think that nobody is willing to pay for porn nowadays. You are totally wrong if you think so. There are millions of people who are ready to pay for some exclusive porn materials. For example, there are a lot of porn sites that offer high-quality 4K porn videos for a paid subscription. 4K porn is not so widely spread on the Web, and therefore, people are willing to pay money for this type of porn. You cannot find tons of 4K porn videos on XVIDEOS, xHamster, PornHub, or somewhere else. This is why some adult webmasters offer 4K porn content for the money. In fact, the Internet is filled with typical porn materials such as gay porn, lesbian porn, shemale porn, BDSM porn, and others. Today, you are able to find any types of porn materials for absolutely free. If somebody manages to produce some truly exclusive and rare porn materials, he will definitely make a lot of money with it. Today, unique and rare porn material is like a great money-spinning invention.

If you have access to rare and exclusive porn materials and you are able to commercially use them on your porn site, making money through paid subscriptions is an ideal way to monetize a porn site. On the other hand, if you have no enough money to invest into your online porn project, it will be very difficult for you to get some exclusive porn content. Creating your own porn content is the best way to sell it for premium subscriptions. To do this, you will need porn performers, video operators, and editors. Of course, all of these things require a lot of money. People won’t make sex in front of your camera for free. They will demand salaries. Professional video operators will require money too. Hence, this option of porn site monetization is suitable for rich online entrepreneurs. If you look at porn sites that make money through premium subscriptions, you will discover that most of them belong to huge porn companies and corporations. These porn organizations have millions of dollars to organize a successful porn business. If you do not belong to their groups, you will probably need to forget about this monetization option.

2) SELL ADS AND TRAFFIC

Selling ads and traffic is the best way to quickly monetize a porn site. To do it, you will merely need to have some high-quality adult web traffic on your porn site. Then, you will need to join some good adult advertisement networks such as Traffic Holder and Juicy Ads. When you are approved as a publisher, you will place some HTML codes on your porn site and make money through CPC, CPM, and CPA ads. Sometimes, you will get direct offers from buyers who want to buy some of your ad spaces. The majority of porn sites use this option to monetize their porn resources. If you visit XVIDEOS or xHamster, you will see some ad spaces there. For each 1K impressions, these porn giants earn at least 1 $. Keep in mind that these porn sites get millions of unique visitors every day. Therefore, their income is tremendously big.

When your porn site is already built, you will need to work very hard in order to get as many visitors as possible. Adult webmasters are always concerned about the quantity and quality of web traffic they get. Nowadays, web traffic means everything. If you have a lot of web traffic, you will be a king. Web traffic can make you a billionaire. If you want to know what the most chased thing on the Web is, you will find out that web traffic is the most desirable and adorable craze of every online entrepreneur.

3) INTEGRATE ONLINE SEX CAMS ON YOUR PORN SITE

Since the Internet is overfilled with different types of porn materials, people are not much hungry about porn anymore. Everything is absolutely available anywhere and anytime. Whether you are a fan of BDSM porn, bisexuals, or lesbians, you will find everything you want. This is why people started searching for something unusual and realistic. Nowadays, online sex cams are becoming more popular day by day. Thousands of men and women make big money by the help of online sex cams. Integrating online sex cams on your porn site won’t be a difficult task. You do not even need to pay salaries for your online porn performers. Your porn site can get 20% of the revenue, and the rest 80% will go to your performers. Implement this system on your porn site and you will win. Fiverr uses the same concept. 20% of every gig goes to Fiverr, and the rest 80% go to their sellers.

4) JOIN AMAZON ASSOCIATES PROGRAM

Amazon Associates is an affiliate program of Amazon. Amazon’s affiliate program is not strict, and therefore, I think that even porn sites will be able to join it. Amazon sells a lot of sex related products such as dildos, strap-ons, lubricants, condoms, vibrators, prostate massagers, Viagra, BDSM supplements, and many other things. You can start promoting these products on your porn site. As soon as somebody clicks your affiliate link and buys something on Amazon, you will earn a commission. Since Amazon is visited by millions of people every day, your chances to make some affiliate sales are very high.

5) SELL SEX RELATED PRODUCTS ON YOUR PORN SITE

sex productsYou can easily monetize a porn site by selling different sex items such as dildos, condoms, lubricants, artificial vaginas, prostate massagers, BDSM cuffs and chains, and many other things. You can buy this stuff, and then, resell it by a higher price on your porn site. If you do not want to invest money, you will be able to use famous dropshipping services.

6) PROMOTE ESCORT SERVICES

escort services There are thousands of different escort services that actively advertise their services on the Web. If your porn site is very popular, it is very probable that loads of escort companies will be ready to pay for some good advertisement and promotion on your porn site.

These are some of the most effective ways to monetize a porn site. Usually, porn sites grow very quickly. Porn is extremely addictive. Therefore, if your porn site has some good content, you will always have some regular visitors. When your porn site is well-established and enough famous, you will easily monetize it by implementing some of the above-mentioned options.

RELATED POSTS

Written by BAHTIYAR