Bahtiyar World – Connecting People Globally Forums Sexuality Guys, why do you like so much the doggy style position?

• Author
      Waraka Anwar
      Participant

My boyfriend has annoyed me so much. Even though I prefer versatility in bed, he is always insisting to have sex in the doggy pose. Why do you like this position so much?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Waraka, I think that guys feel more dominant while penetrating a woman in such a vulnerable position as the doggy pose. Let’s see what guys’ replies will be.

Waraka Anwar
      Participant

Hi, Jessica. You might be right to some extent, but he keeps saying that he likes the look of my ass while I am in the doggy position. That look kinda turns him on.

Yeah, let’s wait for men’s opinions. Thanks, Jessy!

Jose Lynch
      Participant

I love girls in the doggy position because I like the way her buttcheeks look in this pose. I love spreading them while penetrating her. This is the most beautiful view in the world 😍😍😍

The feeling of dominating is also correct! Girls, you are so smart. LOL.

Michael Wells
      Participant

I think that in this position, the penis gets as deep into the vagina as possible. I love hearing my woman moan of pleasure and pain in this position. It gives me a feeling of total domination.

Raul Williams
      Participant

I feel like women’s pussies get tighter in the doggy position. That’s why I feel like it is easier to cum while fuc.kig a girl in the doggy pose.

Waraka Anwar
      Participant

WOW, so many reasons why guys like us in the doggy positions. I am kind of puzzled know which one of them applies to my boyfriend’s preferences. Thank you people!
      Doggy pose

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.