How is Gay Dating Different from Straight Dating?

• Author
      Zachary Powell
      Participant

This question is addressed to gays, lesbians, and bisexuals. I have never dated a person of my gender. Please, tell how gay dating is different. What are the advantages as well as cons of gay dating?

Nikki Thompson
      Participant

Lesbian datingI am a bisexual girl who dates both men and women. I can’t tell you that gay dating is much easier thatn straight dating. Externally, it seems like since you are both women, it will be easier to understand each other. In reality, everything is absolutely different.

Most lesbians and bisexual women I have met in my life were egotistical and narcissistic to some extent. They demanded me to make compromises, but on their side they were always very stubborn. Men take an absolutely different position. They are ready to understand, excuse, make compromises, and somehow adapt to my behavior. Thus, gay dating is not as simple as it might seem to be.

Zachary Powell
      Participant

Hello, Nikki. Thanks for the ansswer. I see. Even though men tend to be very dominant, they make compromises to women they life. And yeah, I can perfectly imagine how terrible a relationship will be when two stubborn women are unable to come to a consensus.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.